
After praying and searching for a teaching job for about a year now, Jonny finally landed a job! Yea!!!! We will be moving to Heber City on July 17th, and he starts at Daniel's Academy on July 27th. We are really excited and nervous for this big move. Jonny and I have been living in Logan for 10 years now, when we started our freshman year, so this will be a very big change. Probably not as much for Jonny because Heber is his home town, but a big change for our family. Dillon has been so depressed about all of his buddies moving away, and now it is finally our turn. We will be excited to be near some of his cousins and are trying to help him see how fun it will be. Also, I heard that there is a little girl right next door that is his age...although he tells me that girls are "yucky." Somehow his best buddy Emma was exempt from the girl status and she was okay. We just want all of our friends in Logan to know how much we will miss you all and the fun memories we have made here. We wish you all the best, and I'll continue blogging, so keep in touch!
2 comments:
Heber is GREAT! You will love living there. It's still just as close to your parents too. I am so happy for you.
Congratulations! Good luck packing while pregnant and I hope everyone takes as good of care of you as you did of us when we moved. I hope the job is great and you love it there.
Post a Comment