
Jonny and I had to go and renew our temple recommends tonight before moving. So, I thought this would be a good opportunity to talk about the temple a little bit with Dillon. Me, "Dill, do you know why the temple is so important?" Dillon, "No Mommy, why?" Me, "Well that is where we go to be sealed together as a family so that our family can be forever. And we have to be very good to go inside. We have to go and talk to our Bishop and then our Stake President and they ask us some questions." Dill, "Like what Mom?" Me, "Well he asks us questions about if we are nice to our friends or not? If we tell the truth or falsies? And if you are a good boy, then you get to go to the temple someday when you are bigger and bigger."
Apparently after hearing the series of questioning involved and having to be a good boy, Dillon replied, "Mom, I don't want to go to the temple. Anyways, I don't want to marry a girl, yuck."
That's my kid, what can I say?
No comments:
Post a Comment