Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blessings


This isn't true of course, but I thought it was a hilarious t-shirt I'm buying for when I'm waddling around!

I needed to write and tell everyone our great news! Jonny got a teaching job at Logan High! And after almost a year of trying, I'm expecting! I found out that I am pregnant the day I was supposed to start fertility treatments. The Lord knows I'm not meant to be a mother to many...especially all at once! Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts on our behalf over the past little while, we have really felt it.

3 comments:

mikeandang said...

Yeah! Congrats on the job (and the baby, of coarse)!

Logan and Stevie Ipsen said...

that is great news! you are such a cute mommy. I bet Dillon is sooo excited! And I am totally jealous that you guys get to stay in Logan.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany! Look at you, cute girl, and your adorable family! I'm so excited for you on baby number 2,I bet you are the best mom. Ever. So glad to see what you're up to. And I have to say, I'm loving the reference to "bagoo" from your Christmas wish list post. Major flashback happening here in my immediate vicinity. Oh, how I love it! Classic.