Monday, January 4, 2010

Case Christmas 2009

This was my first and last attempt at sewing by pattern. Needless to say, I thought I was sewing pajama pants, but it turned out to be a pattern for a tent! I'm useless, but they were cute for pictures. This year we spent Christmas with the West-side. It was tons of fun. We spent Christmas eve, then opened presents Christmas morning, and headed up to Bear Lake to spend the entire week in an awesome condo with the fam! Thanks Mom and Dad, that was so much fun!
Santa was successful this year! Dillon got all he wanted: a transformer and a bike (what else is there when you're three?)

Bliss: n. a boy, and his bike


We borrowed our buddy and cousin Caden for the week after Christmas to play up at the condo in Bear Lake! We went sledding almost everyday, ate lots of junk food, and laughed tons!
Dilly-bean
The Buddies sledding! Thanks Bud and Leah for letting us borrow Caden! He was such a delight, and a joy for all of us!

No comments: