
We decided to make a wall dedicated to showing Dillon just how our baby is growing. It is actually quite depressing. When I measured exactly how small 4-6 mm is, I was like, "you've got to be kidding me! That tiny thing is causing all this ruckus?" Anyway, it'll be fun to watch the wall and see how big our baby is growing!

But then I look at my cute kid and think, okay, all the "fun" of pregnancy is worth it! Dillon and I went to Hardware Ranch with our play group. This is him sitting in the wagon waiting to see the elk. He was bored out of his mind when the guy would give us facts, but when we were moving and watching the animals, that was pretty fun.

Our play group buddies, minus one: Dillon, Daphne, Wyatt, and Spencer is running around somewhere. Love the hand in the corner of the shot...I guess we were all trying to take pictures at the same time...my bad!
Jonny graduated this week with his Master's!!!!! Yea!!!! This was actually really
anticlimactic, because he isn't walking until May, but oh well. For his last night of class I bought him a
RockStar, Gerber Graduates, and other lame stuff. I'll get him a real gift when we have the party in May! Oh, by the way, don't you love Cassie's face in the background!?

All the buddies! (Cass, Dillon, and Baby Gage) Baby Gage gets kissed
a lot, I hope he likes it! Oh, and this just in, Dillon has informed us that our choices for our baby's name are: Baby Gage, or Indy (Cass and Ty's dog's name). We've tried to sell him on
Deakin or Candice (Candi) but neither are winners apparently. He'll have to come around, because one of those will be our baby's name. Unless it's a hermaphrodite...and then we'll call it Pat (no offense to
Jonny's dad Pat,...it's a movie).
No comments:
Post a Comment