Friday, June 1, 2012

Case family in May

Well, these are really tiny...I need to talk to Cass about how to make them big on my blog, but for now, here is our family pics!  Cass did them for us, and they look so great!!!  Love you Sally, and thanks again!  You can see them better in her gallery at:   www.papermoonimages.com

Deakin
My handsome boys
The Case Family 

Dillon is starting Kindergarten in the fall.  He is SOOOO excited about it!  I am mostly excited about it, and a little tearful that he is growing up so quickly.  At his school they do Kindergarten Orientation for the new comers.  It was really fun.  They took the children and parents around from classroom to classroom and had fun activities for the kids to do, while getting to know the teachers and other nervous little ones.  Dill was a little shy at first, but once he got warmed up, he was really excited!
Deakin loved orientation as well. I guarantee that when it comes time for him to start Kindergarten he'll say "see ya later mom!" and not look back.  This kid has no fear, and was right at home with all the kids!
 
 More Kindergarten orientation.  I know all Mama's think this, but geez, I think he is handsome.
 Dillon building his "boat."  He and daddy took scraps of wood at Grandpa's shop, and Dillon told Jonny where and how to hammer them together.  This is a picture of him painting the masterpiece.  He loves to work with his hands...just like his Daddy, and just like his great grandfather Marriner, whom he was named after.  Appropriate.
One of Dillon's new friends, Emily.  You can see there is a face in the corner of the fence...other "fence friends" as we call them.  We love where we live; so many kids and great neighbors.
We took the kids to The Avengers: Cousins Nathan, Jacob, and Dillon dressed as Iron Man.
Dillon kept his costume (including the mask) on during the entire film.  It was in 3-d, so that meant keeping the glasses on over his mask.  That is one committed kid!
Deakin with a new haircut..and in his cowboy clothing.  I thought he looked particularly dashing...sorry I couldn't tear him away from his movie, so no face view. Oh well.
Dillon and Deakin "helping" Grandpa and Grandma round up the chicken's into their coop.  The boys are determined that we buy chickens and build a coop too.  Jonny is determined to see that NEVER happen.  I'm in the middle.  So, we'll see.
Deakin in the coop trying his best to kill the chickens.

1 comment:

Cassia said...

Those pics are so cute!! I love deak in his cowboy gget up!!