We went to the zoo with Auntie Sally before she left for Oklahoma in April. Dill and Deak love the carousel the best...or the train, it's a toss up.
On the way to get Dillon's Kindergarten shots. He crashed and burned running into the building...so not only did he have to receive 5 shots, but he had bruised and bloody knees as well. Poor kid! But, he was a tough kid!
Daddy and the boys working on the yard. Yikes, this is more work than I originally thought.
Deaky "helping"
Dillon helping out as well (he is actually a really great helper, and a hard worker just like his pops)!
Grandpa West reading to Deakin and cousin Lana.
Grandpa holding Deak and Gager...eating cookies of course!
We play with costumes a lot at our house. Dillon being a dinosaur:
Easter Morning: the boys found their baskets and toys hiding under the TV in the living room. We went to Grandma and Grandpa West's house and had a fabulous Easter party that Auntie Sally put together! More pics to come in the future!
The boys at the Tree House Museum in Ogden. They love it there!
Deakin and cousin AJ holding him.
Dillon milking the cow...not really, he didn't want much to do with it, and was annoyed that I was making him sit for a picture. Mom's are so ridiculous.
Deaky and Daddy showing off their cowboy skills.
My handsome cowboys together.
Deakin crying when we made him move on from the horses and being a cowboy.
At the museum they put on audience participation plays, and Dillon was selected to be a bear in the story of the Tortoise and the Hair. He was such a cute little actor (albeit not his best picture)!
Dillon and the rest of the crew being selected to participate!
Dillon started playing soccer this year! Shockingly, I am a really loud mom on the field. Dillon took me aside and told me, "Mom, don't yell for me, because I can't concentrate and hear my coach." So, I agreed that I would only holler when he scores...which he does quite regularly! What can I say? I'm a proud Mom (that already annoys her 5 year-old)!
Dilly's first game: He scored!!
My boys love art. Dill is pretty good.
Deakin; not so much...but he has fun.
My handsome baby all dressed for church.





















2 comments:
ok, 1: let me know when some games are so we can come see Dill play soccer, and 2: that last picture of deakin for church... ridiculous! what a freakin' stud
Oh, how I love those boys.. It was fun to see all the updates and read the humorous tid bits..
Post a Comment