Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March and April for the Case Clan

Deakin is getting SOOOO big. It is depressing how quickly they grow up isn't it?

So, Daddy forgot to buckle the little guy up when he put him in the swing in the middle of the night, and this was how I found him sleeping in the morning. Dillon laughed so hard and said, "he doesn't look too comfy does he mommy!?" So, we decided that it is time that he start sleeping in his own bed at long last. So, the picture on the right is a picture of Deakin sleeping in his bed for the first time.


Deaky has started eating solids. He makes a terrible mess, but he loves every minute of it. This is a picture of him eating his first solids on his own. He is 7 months old now.
A couple of weeks ago we went to the Discovery at the Gateway with the Case side of the family. Aunt Heidi had free tickets, so that was great! Skyler, Jacob, Dill, AJ holding Deakin, and Nathan and William in front.
For Dillon's birthday last year we bought a bike trailer, and now we are finally getting to use it! Dill loves riding behind the bike with his little brother! It looks fuzzy because the trailer screen is down.
All my studly boys!
"Dad, you're squishing my face!" Oh, well they look so cute.


Dillon's new talent/interest:photography. I found my camera with about 25 pictures of Dillon's face in poses similar to this one, and about 76 pictures of his feet. What a goof!
Dillon took this picture of Aunt Dawna while she was visiting us. We love it when our aunts come over to play!
My angel sleeping peacefully.

3 comments:

mikeandang said...

What a beautiful baby! He is definitely your child. Now you have one of each of you. Can't wait to see you in June at Hallie's baptism.

Jess Simonsen said...

Oh man Deak is so cute! He's getting so big, it's crazy he's already 7 months old!!! And Dill is adorable as ever! I loved the picture of the boys in the bike trailer Haha Deak looks so freakin cute :) Good Job Britt and Jonny, you done good.

KarlandKarie said...

I love your blog. I should comment more. sorry. I need a picture of Deaky for my wall. Will you send me the cutest one you have??? I have CUTE grandkids don't I????
Luv Ya MOM