For Jonny's birthday every year Grandpa gives us tickets to go and see Jonny's "man-crush" Kevin Garnett. That meant for a long time we rooted for the Timberwolves, but now that he is with the Celtics...our blood runs green! When Dill gets a little older, I think we (Dill and I) are going to start cheering for the Jazz...it just seems so much more fun cheering for the home team!This year the Celtics won! It was a great game: Dillon was a champ, and Deakin was such a flirt with the people behind us. A random stranger told us that he is the 4th cutest kid he has ever seen. I asked, "Oh yea, who are the first 3?" He said, "well, I am a father of 3." We laughed. I know I am biased, but laws Jonny makes cute little boys!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Holy Moly! That baby is so BIG! I can't believe how old he is already. What a cutie. Looks like you're doing great. Miss you!
oh wow, such cute boys. I'm glad we are hanging out this weekend! It has been way too long!
I'm so glad he likes the sweater!! So studly! And I love deaky's adorable gummy smile! My kiddo popped out teeth so early, I miss that! And I LOVE that deal is wearing that green punk shirt! It was one of my faves and sadly it didn't get much use...it doesn't have a lot of stretch to it if I remember correctly, and well, my little tank needs a lot of stretch! Haha
Post a Comment