Well, this year we celebrated Valentines Day a little differently: Jonny surprised me on Saturday with breakfast in bed, presents, and then dinner at home, I surprised Jonny on Sunday with a similar routine, and then we gave the kidders their Valentines on the actual day...Monday. Dillon loved going for a hot and cold hunt around the house for the loot.
Dillon and I have been doing our "homework" every day. He is learning to write his letters, numbers, shapes etc. I love it. I get out snacks and it is just me and Dill time. He loves it too. Hope that lasts when he is actually in school (not until 2012, but oh well).
Our anniversary is the week before Valentines Day. This year I surprised Jonny by buying him 2 paintball guns. I am not sure which kid loves them more; Jonny or Dillon. I was glad that he loved it so much. My parents have paintball guns, so now we can play in teams when we get together.
For our anniversary this year, we took a trip back up to Logan to watch some Aggie basketball. We went on the 5th of Feb. and watched USU destroy Boise State. It was embarrassing really, Boise didn't really even show up for the game.
All my boys in their game gear.
"Did you really hurt your finger, or is that a reflection of me making you clean up your toys?"
Deakin enjoying making the living room a disaster with some yarn.
Deakin started eating solid foods at about the 5 month mark. I have allowed him a few small bites of yogurt and ice cream...so rice and oatmeal have not been big winners at our house so far. I love this picture though, because it looks like this spoonful is actually going to touchdown in his mouth. Ya right.


3 comments:
You are such a great mom- can I be in your family?? j/k I'm glad you guys are having fun, such a cute little family.
Oh my goodness your baby is sooooo cute! He's gotten so big! I love his intent stares ;)
Oh my gosh! So so cute! That looked like so much fun at the game, and I think my hubs is gonna be jealous of the paintball gun. :) Deaky looks SOOO sweet in the little hat! I SO loved that hat!
Post a Comment