We had a big Halloween party at our house! I think that there were about 14-15 children. It was SOOO much fun. Dillon still asks if we can have another party. I think I'm gonna take a break until next year!
Playing games at the party. Dillon was thrilled that he was the silver Iron Man and that a neighbor kid was the red Iron Man.
Soon after (like the next day) Dilly decided that it was appropriate to start wearing Christmas clothing. I love this picture...it says, "What can I say?"
All out of order...(kind of like my scrambled brains right now) back to Halloween. We went over to Pat and Denese's house and carved pumpkins. Jonny and Dillon made masterpieces like every year, and I make a simple Jack-O-Lantern (more my skill level).



1 comment:
So cute! The cupcake was adorable!! You made it, right? And I love the pic of dill in the christmas shirt! That's awesome! And i LOVE the pic of little Deak!!! THat is so precious! Such a sweet expression! I just want to pick him up so bad and squeeze his beautiful face...which btw looks JUST like his mama!!
Post a Comment