Sunday, November 21, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Well, we are officially covered in snow up here in Heber City. Boo. Dillon on the other hand thinks it is heaven! There's something about boys and snow...I don't get it, but I'm glad Jonny loves to play with his boys in the cold. I'm good to make the hot cocoa in the nice warm house! Dillon getting ready to launch this huge ice-ball right at me (I'm in a t-shirt and flip-flops mind you).
Recognizing that all Mom's think their kids are cute...but man that is one studly boy!
And here is studly boy number 2! I tried and tried to get him to smile...he was too concerned with the light on the camera.
Just showing off my chubbers.
Looks like his eyes are going to be a dark green. We are so in love with our boys!

2 comments:

Cassia said...

OhMyGosh!!! Those are 2 DANG cute boys!!! There isn't a CHANCE that Deak's little chubbers even compare to gage's...even at that time. :)
I LOVE Dill's outfit! So Studly!! And Deak looks so cute in that little beanie! Love the post!

mikeandang said...

Look at your little clone of Dillon. He is so big and cute. We really need to get together. Maybe I can come visit when the kids are out of school for Christmas break. Call me some time. Cameron decided to put my phone in a huge class of water and killed it, so I lost all of my numbers. Let's play soon. I miss you.