
Deakin's cute feet

Deakin sleeping on the couch. Aren't those chubby cheeks to die for!?

Sorry the picture is sideways, but I had to show off Deakin's new trick: smiling =) I'll admit, not his best picture, but I had to show you all how much fun we are having. I may be the best at getting him to sleep, but the award for most entertaining, according to Deakin, definitely goes to his Daddy.

We were so grateful that aunt Sally and Baby Gage were able to visit from Washington and be here for Deakin's blessing as well as Dillon's birthday. Thanks Sally, we really loved having you and we appreciated the time and energy you spent away from Ty.

Although this picture is small, it is priceless.
4 comments:
Oh I love those photos of little Deak! I love the one of him sleeping on the edge of the couch. I'm so glad I got to be there!! It was so much fun. I miss you all! Can't wait for Christmas!!
aaaahhh, aaaahhh, aaahhh- hey, we need to play!
Don't you love those smiles! Charlie has started cooing a lot. It's the sweetest sound.
I love the one of Daddy & Deakin. So cute-- he looks so much like Dillon. I'm sad that I haven't been able to come see you yet. Life is too crazy sometimes. I hope you're doing well and getting some sleep!
Post a Comment