thanks mom for making the cakes. We are so lucky to have your amazing talents in our family!!!
I had Jonny and our nephew AJ put tons of candy on the trampoline and bounce it all over the place for the kids to run and gather as much as they could! That was a real winner!
Another game that we played with the kids was: Bumble Bee Says. It was a fun take on Simon Says. This was a picture of Dill's cousin Will taking a turn.
I painted a block grey, and called it the Cube (obviously it was a Transformer party). I divided the kids into Decepticons and Autobots and the teams ran around the yard looking for the Cube.
And, it wouldn't be a party without face painting. Thanks again Mom for helping out! Yours looked much, MUCH better than mine. 
Seeing that it was a Transformer Party, of course, Dillon wanted a spider man on his face.



1 comment:
I was so glad I got to be there for it all! Happy birthday buddy!!!
Post a Comment