Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Adventures

Dillon has been begging to go fishing. So, yesterday we went fishing up at Mirror Lake with Uncle Dan and cousin Nathan. It was so much fun. Jonny and I have never had much success fishing, but Dan really knows what to use to catch fish. We only fished for about an hour and caught 7 fish. Dillon was thrilled. I had to include this picture for my family to demonstrate that Dillon wears his pants like his Daddy. =0
This is Dillon, Jonny, and Nathan with Dillon's first catch of the day! When he would catch a "dersh" (fish) he would jump up and down and scream. We had to keep reminding him to be quiet so other people could catch some dersh too.
We were so thankful that our families came up to help us move...we had a ton of stuff! Finally moved in! It has been so exciting to set up Deakin's room. Because we didn't know if we were staying or going while in Logan, we never set up his room. So, here is part of his room. My mom sewed the canopy (which turned out amazing...thanks Mom) and also the changing table covers.

Back in Logan...I decided one hot day to fill up Dilly's little pool and let it heat up all day so he could go swimming at like 3-4pm. Well, I was on the phone with my mom and he stripped down to his birthday suit as soon as the pool was filled and decided to go swimming. I took a video of it, but it's not really appropriate. Needless to say, the water was freezing and Dillon got a huge shock! Now he listens to me and lets the water warm up a little before taking the plunge.
Our little family celebrating the 4th together. We went to the fireworks at USU stadium and Dillon LOVED it!
My handsome boys!

2 comments:

Cassia said...

HAHAHA this post makes me happy and sad, sad that I'm missing it! :) I love the butt crack pants, and I LOVE the pic of the boys with their catch; dill looks so happy!! Not even his fake smile. :) Deak's room is SOOOO cute!! I love it! Great work Mom and Britt!

Molli Poliak said...

I can't believe you have a pic of his crack as the first one. I just immediately started laughing before I even read anything. That canopy is DARLING! So cute, I am jealous. I try to make stuff and it always gets butchered. But I saw his wooden name. I have to same but they are still white with no stick stands! lol. cuz I am really just not creative. Anywho, fishing trip looks so fun and Dillon is super cute. Almost ready to pop? lovs woman!