Monday, May 17, 2010

Graduation!!!!

Here's to the woman that made it all possible! Thanks Denese and Pat for funding Jonny's graduate school. We couldn't have done it without your generosity and encouragement along the way.
Dillon did surprisingly well at the graduation! Considering we had to be there early, and you know how boring graduations are...even for adults!

Jonny actually graduated at the beginning of the year, but he finally got to walk on May 1st. It was awesome! I'm not going to lie...I cried, mostly out of pride, but a little out of jealousy. I have been in graduate school longer than him and he finished first. Boo. I should have picked a shorter program. But, back to the man of the hour...It was such a great day! You can tell by the picture above that everyone LOVED the event! More pictures to come!


2 comments:

Branson said...

Dad's awake...right? :)

KarlandKarie said...

Ok so it was pretty long but was that a fair picture??? We are very proud of Jonny even though we checked out and left no forwarding address. Ha ha.