Saturday, May 29, 2010

Family Fun

Dillon...loving his new jacket and being able to go outside all the time now and play on his "fun park" (a cheap little swing set..but he loves it).
This is a picture of Dilly and Daddy before we went to the Logan Derby. Um, can I just say that Dillon LOVED it! Now every time we see a car that has been in a wreck he asks if it was in the derby?! I have been craving licorice rope, and we can never find any where that sells them...lucky for me they were selling them at the derby. I think I at like 3!

1 comment:

Molli Poliak said...

The funny things we crave when we are preggers. HAH. At least it is something remotely normal and you can get it out of a package. I craved steak, medium rare with just the right seasoning. Did they have that at the derby? lol.