This was Dillon yesterday. We were at the end of our little Case trip. After spending the morning at the fun park, then going for a swim, followed by playing/fighting with cousins...Dillon crashed on the floor. I kept asking him if he wanted to go sleep in the big bed, but he was too tired to move and didn't want to be carried. We brought him a pillow and he just chilled on the floor for a 20 minute breather. What a quirk!Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I'm done Ma
This was Dillon yesterday. We were at the end of our little Case trip. After spending the morning at the fun park, then going for a swim, followed by playing/fighting with cousins...Dillon crashed on the floor. I kept asking him if he wanted to go sleep in the big bed, but he was too tired to move and didn't want to be carried. We brought him a pillow and he just chilled on the floor for a 20 minute breather. What a quirk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it!
Post a Comment