Not to make anyone feel bad who couldn't come see Taylor's play, but man he was AWESOME! I cried when he sang, "just one friend in the universe." He has such an amazing voice, I saw lots of teary eyes in the audience. He was a superstar! Since mom and dad don't post, I just wanted you all to see a picture of Tay's big debut as the star of the show! Thursday, June 11, 2009
Horton
Not to make anyone feel bad who couldn't come see Taylor's play, but man he was AWESOME! I cried when he sang, "just one friend in the universe." He has such an amazing voice, I saw lots of teary eyes in the audience. He was a superstar! Since mom and dad don't post, I just wanted you all to see a picture of Tay's big debut as the star of the show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boo Hiss! That makes me so sad that I couldn't be there. I was told some or all of it was recorded, so I need a copy! (I'll have to bug your parents for about a year on that one.) Dill is such a cheese! I love the big smile in the pics below!
Post a Comment