Here is a picture of my beautiful mother. I love her so dearly, and am grateful for all she does for our family, and how she loves my children.
For Mother's Day 2013, we had a huge surprise with Dawna and Morgan visiting from California for Mother's Day. We had a great time putting in their flowers and spending time together.
My handsome Dillon, playing at Grandma and Grandpa West's house after church.
Super fabulous picture of myself...oh well. This is a picture of me showing off my new office to my family. One of those great days...realizing you are finally done with school and have a big girl job!
Setting up my office.
West Family Campout 2013: McPhee Reservoir, Colorado
Grandpa holding Cassie's twinsies, Bridger and Blakely. They turned one on this trip. I still chuckle thinking back to watching Cass try and take pictures of them for their one year old photo shoot. They didn't want to cooperate, to say the least! What little darlings!
Deakin trying to recycle himself. He was 2, almost 3 here, and if he could forever live outdoors in a tent he would!
Having good times laughing with my best friends, my fam! Notice the protein shake...what a gag...no one diets on this campout! But, it makes us feel better to have healthy food around.
I think Deakin survived on chocolate and rootbeer for the entire week. Here is evidence:
Oh, and chips...
Aunt Sally arranged a "Fairy Flyby" which was spectacular! The kids went on a walk leaving fairy bait out in jars, and when they returned there was glowing fairy dust!
Jonny with all the kids examining the fairy flyby...
Glowing dust...
One of the many reasons that Deakin loves camping: clothing optional. Just kidding, it's not that kind of camp!
Deakin and bestie cousin Gage comparing notes on girlfriends I'm sure. We were at the Anasazi ruins here. We have gone a couple times to McPhee, and seeing the ruins never gets old for me. The kids might disagree, but I think it so fascinating. Then I always thank Heavenly Father that I was sent to earth at a time where I have AC, a huge TV, and running water!
Gager going down into the dwellings where many spiritual rituals took place.
Love this handsome boy.
"Mom, I'll show you how tough I am if you don't put down that dang camera!"
Hiking with the fam-damily! Deaky and Gramma holding hands.
Sometimes I think I am so cool.
Grandpa West hiking with Blakers on his back.
Handsome Taylor hiking with Bridge-Dog on his back.
No comments:
Post a Comment