Wednesday, September 24, 2014

2014 Way Out Of Order

Well, so I lost my camera, then we lost about 4 years of pictures, then we lost our hard drive...sooooo after finding my pictures (I cried a whole lot of happy tears) most of my pictures are out of order so far this year.  I'll try my best to put in order, but it'll jump around a bit.

These are our handsome boys getting ready for a hike.  Deakin, always ready for anything.
 Bragging mommy moment: there are seats all over the livingroom, but they choose to snuggle.  Heart melter.
 Jonny had the opportunity to be part of the Associates Program with Wasatch School District the 2013-2014 year.  Each month he was sent to a conference and put up in a really nice hotel for the night.  This time it was The Hotel Park City.  We brought the boys along and had a grand time.
 Deakin "getting my energy up to go dig."  This summer we worked on our new yard ceaselessly, and Deakin was our little helper all along.
 Deakin's best friend, Mila
 "It's time for bed Deak."  His response, "I am not going to bed until the sun does too."  Ahhhhhh, set already sun!
 Playing with sidewalk chalk with my little man.
 Daddy "watching" the boys while I studied. 
 So fun having Dillon be able to read and practice with little brother.
 Every couple of months I allow the boys to invite some friends over for pizza and a movie.  We have such a great neighborhood with lots of fun/good kids!
 Having a cookout this spring at Whiskey Springs.
 "Mom, I am not a baby,  I don't need naps anymore."
 This summer we found a new family favorite: hiking.  We have mapped out all the hikes in the Valley, and have started on the easy ones like this one, Cascade Springs.  So beautiful, easy, and fun for everyone.
 Jumping on the trampoline with besties Ryker and cousin Eli. This was before anything got done on the yard.
 Mother's Day hike up to the Huber Cottage. Dillon is explaining everything about hiking and nature to little brother.

No comments: