Deakin Turned 1 on August 27th, the day that we moved into our new house! I am glad that I coordinated the dates; now I will never forget when we moved. This is a picture of Deakin opening up his presents...he was SOOOO exhausted from running around and playing all day, his little eyes were glazed over during present time. But, he was AWESOME to watch when he dug into his cake! Classic. Dillon was completely disinterested in his cake for his first birthday, but not Deakin. He was such an adorable disaster!
Mommy and Baby after going swimming in Grandma Case's pool.
All the cousins: Nathan, Jacob, Caden, Brecken, Will, Lana, and Big Brother Dillon!
Deakin didn't wait for his swimming suit and swim diaper...love the soggy drawers.





1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! this makes me blurry eye'd!! I hate missing all of these things! I miss you! And I really miss your babies!!
Post a Comment