Well, we are officially calling Heber City, home now. Both Jonny and I have landed jobs here, and we couldn't be more thrilled! We are close to both families, and we love the area. It is fantastic to be so close to lakes and mountains. Jonny will be starting teaching history at Rocky Mountain Middle School in August. We prayed and cried a lot about this, and are grateful, and recognize that it is an incredibly difficult time to get a job. There were 192 applicants for Jonny's job. It was a pretty amazing testimony strengthening experience. I am not sure why exactly we are supposed to be in Heber City, but we know we're here for a reason.
Now the fun part: We are buying our first home!!!!! After being married for 7+ years, we are finally settling down and making it permanent. We have offers out on a number of homes, but have a favorite...so cross your fingers for us! We'll let you know when we hear back. 2 homes we have offers on are short sales, so it could take a while. We don't mind though, we just want to find the right home for us, and if it takes a few extra months, that's okay.
4 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. I still cant wait for the day to call a city home and settle down. Good luck with the house situation a very stressful but fun time. YOur buys are getting so big. We miss Dillon around our house. Daphne still asks about our logan friends.
Yeah! Can't wait to see it.
That is Awesome! I can't wait to see your home... is there anywhere i can see it?
Time for an update...just sayin'
Post a Comment