Santa came and visited our house on Monday night. It was pretty exciting to have Santa outside our front window during FHE. Dillon has been especially good since then!
I love this face! This was just after Dillon looked out the window and saw Santa. He said, "Can you believe it Mom...Santa was here!!!" He then proceeded to go around to all the windows in our house looking to see him again. We tried to explain that he probably was going to check up on other kids, but Dill had to be sure for himself.
Baby Deaky...still trying to figure out what color his eyes are going to be. They look green, but who knows, these things change.





4 comments:
That last picture is hilarious! How fun to have santa at your house!
I love that your baby always has his hands in his mouth. So does Charlie and I can't get a smiley picture becuse those fingers are always in his mouth!!!
Oh so adorable!!! LOVED the update!!
Love it :) And Tori still can't decide what color her eyes are...come to think of it NEITHER can JAX, and he is almost 6! :) I think we have just decided to call them Hazel and be done with it LOL I told him he can be a spy when he grows up because no one will be able to describe his eye color!
Thanks for inviting me! I am excited and you are motivating me to update my blog!
Post a Comment