We are doing a little group here in Heber. There was another group going, but it was too big and the mom's didn't want to split, so we made our own. Here are our buddies: Luke, Jacob, Dill (and William was sick). We were working on the letter D today, so they ate dum dum's and Doritos.
We were also focusing on creativity, so I got these huge boxes and we pretended they were a library, fire station, and police station. That was a really fun activity!
Well, it looks like our little Deaky has curly hair! I am enjoying playing with it!
Look at those cute little legs! No matter how I try to wrap him, he is a wiggler and seems to get free.
More curls up close.
We found out that Kamas has a rec center to die for! It is super cheap, and lots of fun for kids. It is pretty much the same as the South Davis Rec Center, and I've heard that there is one in Lehi as well. I'm so glad we have something fun and inexpensive to do during the Heber winters(which last for about 2/3 of the year...jk but almost).
2 comments:
Oh man that hair is ADORABLE!!!! SOO CUTE!
I can't believe all those curls!! What a sweetie! He's so cute, and he really looks like his mama!!!
Post a Comment