We took Dillon to his first rodeo...now he thinks he is going to be a cowboy (still a transformer too...it ranks: Bumblebee, Optis Crime (Optimus Prime), and a Cowboy) when he grows up. He really loved it when the clown was in the barrel getting rolled around by the bulls!Thursday, August 19, 2010
When the Rodeo Comes to Town
We took Dillon to his first rodeo...now he thinks he is going to be a cowboy (still a transformer too...it ranks: Bumblebee, Optis Crime (Optimus Prime), and a Cowboy) when he grows up. He really loved it when the clown was in the barrel getting rolled around by the bulls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! What fun! Did you post all of these on the same day?? I missed a bunch of fun stuff!! I love the HUGE smile dill has in his wet jeans! I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment