Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh, you know you stuff too!!

I went in to check on Dillon before going to bed, and this is what I found! Yes, that is his stuffed dog Indie up his shirt, nice and safe for the night.
Uncle Moe got married last week. Dilly and I came down to help out with the preparations a couple days early. I guess we weren't much help. This is a picture of me, Dillon, and Baby Gage all crashed out on the floor.
At Moe-Moe's wedding Dillon loved walking around the granite flower bed borders. You can see he missed a step and caught the edge with his face. Poor kid-o. Uncle Brandon was nice enough to help carry the lead of bricks into the temple so that we could apply some cold compresses. Too bad he isn't old enough to be proud of his war marks.



1 comment:

Cassia said...

Haha I SO love the sleeping pic and dill was a freaking stud about his shiner!