Friday, June 4, 2010

Having a "heli" of a good time!!!!

The Logan Airport was having an open house this weekend. So, I decided to take my boys and go join in the fun! For a small fee the boys got to ride on this helicopter! It was so much fun watching them! I am not sure who had more fun, or who has been talking about it more...my big boy Dillon, or my little boy Jonny! Fun stuff though!
Ready for lift off!!!

Getting prepped just in case there is need for an emergency landing.

I don't think either one has stopped grinning since!

The boys checking out the emergency fire truck.

We got to go inside this B-17 Bomber. Dillon was thrilled with all of the guns and ammo. We stuck around to watch it take off too. Although, Dillon was a little disappointed that he didn't get to ride in "the big plane."
Inside the Bomber. You should all be aware that Dillon now currently wants to be a pilot, mostly a fighter pilot.