Thursday, November 12, 2009
Christmas Wish List
I am already putting up Christmas parapheneila because well, I love the holidays. But, I was particularly drawn to this "wish list" background. You see, we are in the same boat as I know many of our friends are in right now...graduating with few job prospects. So, for our wish list (and most importantly our prayers) all we want this year is a job. Jonny is finishing up his Master's degree in a few weeks, and his student teaching. I hate when people get all bagoo and churchy on their blogs but I must say that throughout this whole application process, I have felt very lost. Where are we going? What are we doing? Where to apply? etc. But, when we were playing at the park yesterday, and I get teary now just thinking about it, I had the very distinct impression come upon my mind that the Lord is preparing a path for us, and we just need to keep doing what we are doing and all will work out. So, for all of you in the same uncertain boat, I am spreading the message that all will be well because I am not so special, and the Lord will take care of all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks Britt. I sometimes forget to have faith and know that things will work out. I hope you guys find something great...us too.
Post a Comment