Friday, September 25, 2009

Dill's New BFF

This is Dillon waiting by the window to let in his new best friend...baby Gage. Cass had her adorable little boy on Tuesday the 22nd, and they came by to meet Dillon on their way home.

Dillon sure loves his new little buddy! He was so excited he was jumping on the couch when they came up to the door! It was really tender and made me cry a little bit.
Dillon really wanted to hold his buddy Gage all by himself, but he settled for holding him with mommy. Lame, I know, oh well. They are going to be best of friends I know it!


This is a picture of Dillon whispering all the naughty things that they are going to get into as teenagers. Here comes trouble!





2 comments:

Ty and Cassia said...

Bless his little heart! I love these!

Britt's Blog said...

Hey Ty, thanks for commenting! We miss you so much. Gosh you guys did good...Gage is really darling!