Monday, September 14, 2009

Dillon starts Joy-School

Dillon started Joy School last Tuesday. Our group of friends: Spencer, Dill, and Emma. Last week we learned all about the body. We drew our bodies outside with chalk, put together a puzzle of a body, sang songs, and had lunch. It was lots of fun. We are only doing it once a week for an hour and a half (and that includes lunch...served at the mom's house who is in charge). It is a blast. It is amazing how much they pick up. I am really excited because it is a chance for Dill to hang out with buddies and learn. Because of his birthday (Sept) he will get in 3 years of pre-school. I will probably step it up to 2 times a week next year, but this seems really great for now!

1 comment:

leah said...

I bet Dill is loving it! How fun. You are a great Mom.