Saturday, August 29, 2009

Goodbye to old gold


Our car was about up to 200k miles, and sadly it was time to say goodbye. It seemed like she was always in the shop, and we decided if we were going to be dumping money into a car, it might as well be something newer and something that we can grow into. No, this is not an announcement...I'm not pregnant. We sold our car last Friday, and bought our new Pathfinder the same day. I'm not going to lie, I know it's just a car, but I got a little teary as we drove off. We made so many memories in that car...engagement make-outs (hehehe), washing it off after our wedding (btw who put ketchup on it?), and bringing our little Dillon home from the hospital (driving about 5 mph the whole way....and cursing at "crazy" drivers...who were probably just going the speed limit. So farewell to old gold. This is my new ride. Jonny is getting a truck next year. Don't worry, I'll share until then (maybe) =) Help me name it!

No comments: