I am not sure if I will ever get tired of going into his room when he is fast asleep and just watching him. Sometimes my nocturnal visits are accompanied by stroking his hair and face, but most of the time I simply lean over his bed and just watch my little man and wonder about his hopes and dreams.Friday, July 24, 2009
This just in...I snore
I am not sure if I will ever get tired of going into his room when he is fast asleep and just watching him. Sometimes my nocturnal visits are accompanied by stroking his hair and face, but most of the time I simply lean over his bed and just watch my little man and wonder about his hopes and dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! I can't wait for my little man!
I feel the same way- I have to get my "fix" every night- and then I catch my husband doing the same thing when he gets home in the middle of the night- there are few things in life as precious are there!
Post a Comment