To start our trip off, we went to Tacoma and stayed with Cass, Ty, and Indie! They took us to a carnival! It was a blast! This is a picture of Dillon going down the huge slide with Grandpa! What a buddy!
Ty is such a fun uncle! We will miss him terribly when he is gone. Dillon loves playing with his uncle Ty! This is a picture of them taking a little nature hike together!
The beach...what can I say...ahhhmazing! It was so fun just walking out the back door and playing on the beach. The water was cold, so we didn't do too much swimming. We flew kites the whole week. This is a picture of the kite that we bought for Dillon! The wind was so strong we didn't even have to hold the kite and work with it to keep it flying...we just tyed it to a post near where we were playing and watched it!

My lover on the beach.
Walking up the path back to the house. I love that my little man is not so big that he doesn't mind holding my hand. It will be a sad, sad day when he is too big to hold my hand and kiss me.
This was on the day that we drove into Seattle. We found this guy painting pictures along Pike Place Market. We watched him paint, and when it came time to buy I wasn't quick enough to fork out the dough...some guy beat me to it (there were like 3-4 people offering money). But, he offered to paint another picture for me! This is his work. This photo doesn't do it justice. It was amazing, and entertaining. He did it all with spray paint! That was our souvenir from this amazing trip.
A picture of him painting my picture.
I brought some crafty things for the boys to do while at the beach house. The boys (Dill, Caden, and Brecken) all sat around the table and painted wooden beads. Then they all exchanged beads and made necklaces with eachothers beads. We made one special for Gramma too.
One day when we were bored we took the kidders to this adorable little ice-cream shop. Inside the shop there was this little play area for the kids...it was inside an old-fashioned phone boothe. We went to the ice-cream shop lots that week...that would account for my weight gain! Boo...oh well, it was worth it!
My cute boys flying a kite. We decided when playing with Indie, that a dog just completes any family. Not that we don't want more kids...because we do, just that dogs and boys go together. We will be buying a couple dogs the minute we have a house of our own.
We went and got make-over's in Tacoma one day...that explains me without makeup. Dilly loves me enough to kiss me anyway! jk
Dilly-bean sleeping at one of the lengthy intervals in the car!

See what I mean about boys and dogs?

Dilly was obsessed with wearing uncle Ty's boots this week. Ty was a champ and let him drag them all over the place. Cute picture though!
It was such a great trip...we are planning on going back in two years while Cass, Ty, Gage, and Indie are still living in Washington. It was a very different trip for our family, (we usually go camping and boating) but it was so much fun. I cried a little the day after getting back...partly because I missed the trees and ocean, and mostly because I missed my little sister and her hubby.
3 comments:
That was soo fun. Too bad it's over. I'm ready for another vacation. Thanks for all your help with my boys too. You are the best! They sure love you (and your in-laws car). When we got home caden kept asking to go to your house. We'll have to come up sometime soon.
I sure adore your boys. My little man was talking about the beach and your boys today...and I was wishing that we lived a little closer so they could play more. We would love to have you here anytime!
Oh, so sweet! I love reading your blog! What a fun trip! I'm so glad everyone made it up here!! And I'm so glad you guys let Indie play with you so much!! He's feeling a little lonely this week without everyone around! Ty and I just don't cut it apparently. :)
Post a Comment