Dillon used the big boy potty all by himself for the very first time this morning! I was using the restroom and then Dillon came in and said, "not mommy's turn, Dillon's turn." So I got his potty down from the closet, and he promptly went pee! Wow! I didn't think he'd potty train for at least another year or so, but he is really into it! It is only noon and he has already gone twice! Unfortunately we are going out of town for a couple weeks in June...I don't know why he had to pick now to be interested in potty training, but hey, I'm running with it!Saturday, May 30, 2009
Pee Party!!
Dillon used the big boy potty all by himself for the very first time this morning! I was using the restroom and then Dillon came in and said, "not mommy's turn, Dillon's turn." So I got his potty down from the closet, and he promptly went pee! Wow! I didn't think he'd potty train for at least another year or so, but he is really into it! It is only noon and he has already gone twice! Unfortunately we are going out of town for a couple weeks in June...I don't know why he had to pick now to be interested in potty training, but hey, I'm running with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! Way to go Dilly bean. Hopefully he'll be easy to train.
He has been super easy!!! He just decided to go yesterday, and hasn't had an accident since! (that doesn't count poops...which he still does in his diaper) but I have heard they learn one thing at a time!
Love it and that's a great pic of him! He pulls the cutest funniest faces!
Post a Comment